Sunday, July 5, 2015

mon cœur chante





Sacredness is just around the corner. You must believe this to see it, then it starts showing up!

What is that thing that allows you to breathe more freely and love more fully? Can you envision the whole thing coming together just like you wish it to be - for your highest good and the highest good of others around you? Not to hold it static, but to experience it and let it go. And then to dream anew? For me this is IT! These days I cannot envision life unfolding otherwise. And so it is.

Dreams are my lever, my thrust, my place of contentment. Perchance to dream...why not?

For in dreams begin responsibility. 

In recognizing your specific dream - the desire of your heart - your sacred passion or plea for life - you must, I have found, make that dream come true lest you suffer it's abandonement and your demise.

The fear of not making our dreams come true is why so many of us do not even dare to dream I think.

May I suggest It is most true that the revealing of our sacred joys is the more daunting task, not the manifesting. Once revealed, I believe, our desires have a way of making themselves manifest.

I write this as one who is waking this morning in the heart of beauty, the provencal counrtyside in the south of France. A dream come true for me from a desire to seek beauty all around me. 

Was "the south of France" my original goal - heavens no! But here it is, none the less. The earth is singing Heaven's YES to me - my sacred yes - manifest around every corner. And for this I am truly grateful. My heart is singing!

What makes your heart sing?

Tag You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment