Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Inner Wisdom

"My energy today, and every day, is favorable for letting go of what no longer serves and embarking on new and exciting journeys. And all I have to do is decide." ~lani chaves

So funny to quote myself, I know. Me, a budding painter now wants to he a budding writer. I want my passion to be creative to be of some use to others. But I have no idea what that looks like. I do not know how to begin, and I haven't a clue what I have that others may want. 

So I am submitting the most specific question I can think up to help move me along on my path...

"What is mine to do, be or say today that will bring me great joy and also serve well myself and others?

I now let this well considered question go - knowing that by merely asking this well considered question mindfully and with an open heart, the answer is on it's way to me. 

This asking well considered questions and easily receiving answers, has become part of a practice of living a life of JOY & EASE. For I have discovered we all have exceptionally easy access to our own questions. And within every well formed question, asked with an open and receptive heart, exists hidden within it an answer perfectly taloired to our specific need!


What is your well considered question, the answer to which will change your life forever for the better?

Tag. You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment