Friday, February 26, 2016

Moving On


"Stop thinking so much. It is alright NOT to have all the answers."

When I think about moving on I am stymied by the shear weight of the task. The letting go of old things, the sorting and packing. The gargatuan schematic that has to be created so everthing gets done right, with a place for everything and everthing in it's new place. 

When I feel about moving on I recognize the immediate appropriateness of allowing, even celebrating, change in all things. Then I can collapse my bag of worries and sorrows and get excited by the amazing new adventure before me. 

I imagine both ot these ideas are True for me. They carry me forward. They both have their place in my world. One pragmatic and one more lofty. I think I will give into adventure, it will make packing up so much more fun!

How do you support your soul's self when faced with moving on?

Tag. You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment