Monday, August 10, 2015

Create From Inside Out



"Truth itself is something you live, not something you think."
~martha beck


How about them apples? You can say anything you like. You can think all day on a subject. And you can feel as happy or as sad as you like. But it is the actual manifestation of what is in front of you that shows you your Truth.

The rest is meaningless.

Can it really be that simple? As I look around at my life, I am surrounded by loving folks who care about my well being and I care about theirs. And who's company and good humor I enjoy. I am safe and secure and have just to ask for anything I really need and in most cases I or someone else provides it to me. And I am constantly creating new opportunities for joy and beauty to be experienced in this world.

Who knew just describing the life you have in front of you right NOW could show you the beliefs from which you are working? I know this life I am living is meant to be Joyful and Easy. I have worked diligently paying attention to examples of this in my life and have made a point to be grateful for each significant occurrence along those lines.

It was not always like this. Before my adventures in "paying attention" life simply occurred and I went where circumstance took me. The idea "that I manifested what was before me" was no where in my belief system. All I knew was every now and then I needed to react to a circumstance in front of me and every know and then I had to make a hard choice. I never knew everything was my choice and I could even choose before stuff happened to adjust the trajectory of my life!

Oh, by the way, I also know I am powerful and in the driver's seat.

And thus, over the past three years, I have proved my belief to be true a sufficient number of times - enough to have actually changed my life to resemble the beliefs I am holding.


What Truths would you like to hold for yourself?

Tag You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment