Saturday, August 8, 2015

Attachment

"Susnset in a Glass" Photo by Alice Reid 2015
"You are the sky. Everything else is just the weather."
~pema chodron


Letting go of attachment is enlarging my experience of love. Unconfined Love can be totally free to embrace without fear of losing anything or anyone. It can just be love. That is a good thing...right? Having a broader vision of what love is and can be is a great aspiration...right?

Then why does it frighten me so? What is it I feel I will lose when I loosen my grip? On letting go of needing confirmation of my own worthiness. On letting go of requirements and ownership and rules of engagement.

Am I more connected or less connected? 

I have no idea. 

Perhaps if I continue to lean into this, toward having more experiences with loving this way, it will show me the way...

What are you experimenting with?

Tag You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment