Thursday, May 14, 2015

Jubilation


"eli" 22x28 watercolor 'in progress' but could not resist using for this posting!

"You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." 
~dr. seuss

You do not have to dig me out of a hole, my new love. I am on the surface - floating and feeling my way back - back to you - back to life.

Back to mornings in bed sharing sweet songs. Back to receiving and gracing. Back to breathing purpose into each day. Back to bearing witness, being a mirror and growing towards my highest self.

I am jubilant seeing through these new eyes.

I have called you forth. And you have heard my call, my new love. I am so grateful we have met again! 


Can we call things into being?

Tag You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment