Friday, September 5, 2014

Receiving Love


Oh I can give Love all day long. 

It is automatic and very fulfilling. Every morning I enjoy making sure the needs of my dog are graciously and completely met. 

I feel real happiness making sure my sister has all she needs to be relaxed and feel like a winner. And when I am able to be a provider to my guests so they want for nothing - this is one hell of a yummy time for me. 

I even make sure strangers are not impinged upon as I pick up the shit of my healthy well trained dog! This impulse of mine is done, of course, with a little less enthusiasm, but is no less natural or inate to my being.

But when do I make sure I am ready to fully and completely receive Love? How do I open myself up to accept the abundant possibilities of Love coming to me at every moment from everywhere, everything and everyone?

Can I sopp up Love as automatically as I dish it out? Will I gracefully allow Love into my life without stopping it at the border to check it's credentials. Can I stop batting Love away because I used to be someone else's girl?

When will recieving Love become instinctive, involuntary and impulsive again?

How about from this day forward?

From this day forward I vow to practice letting Love in. From now on I am a receiver of Love from everywhere, everything and everyone. So when I see Love coming I will not duck and I will not hide. I will stay put and let Love spill on to my life. I am porous and soak Love up as naturally as a sponge.

Ah...now doesn't that feel better?

Do you ever stop Love in it's tracks?

Tag You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment