Sunday, May 18, 2014

At Your Service


The Attendant

I am full of gratitude for this awareness. I am full of joy. My heart confirms this truth. 

My attendant attends to the needs of my spirit, of my soul. My attendant is my body. It is my mind. It is not me. Like my grief was NOT ME, the physical manifestation of myself, my attendant, is NOT ME. I am full of joy for this gift of awareness. My heart confirms this truth. 

When we are out among each other our attendants accompany us to each other. We thank them for bringing us together. Then we meet - one soul to another. It is gracious, it is lovely, it is warmth and it is love. 

My Attendant serves me well, but I am not it. I am so much more. For this awareness I am grateful. My heart confirms this truth. 

My attendant brings me to places and makes my soul welcome. It opens doors and fulfills my earthly needs. It does not see deeply or create profoundly. It simply ferries me to where I wish to go.

I revel in the cleaving of my body from my soul. I am awash in corny gratitude to know I am not it. Yet it has true value. It is my capsule, it is my truck. It is my calm helper as I bound toward becoming here on this earth. "Thank you Jeeves old man, you can go now, I am arrived."

I know I must care for you and make welcome your well being. For you are the vehicle by which I am able to stay here and learn and to teach.

Thank you my attendant for all the service you provide. But you are NOT ME. I am my soul. You so often arrive before me, but I am the soul that becomes present and awake to meet you and your soul right here and right now.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your help!

How do you think we are put together?

Tag You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment