Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Love & Power



I will give you my love, but I will not give you my power. I never made that distinction before! They are not the same and cleaving them like this feels true and right. 

For a brief moment I thought I had to get permission to love. But then I came to understand there is no need as love is a giving. 

And so, bringing with it Freedom and Joy I can say, "I love you." I can give you my love, but I do not have to give you my power. 

This kind of Love is no longer a makeshift lean-to, an add on or a form of currency. This kind of Love has a broad and sturdy foundation and is not subject to storms and high winds. It is upon this kind of Love anything can be built. And that "anything" can stand for eons. I am replete.

Got any revelations of your own?

Tag You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment