Saturday, February 1, 2014

I am on strike!



Seems creating requires focused alone time, and since (currently) I abhor being alone -- not alone like having no pals or neighbors, but alone like not having a confidant, an intimate buddy who sincerely listens and who sincerely cares & shares in return -- I am finding myself on strike! And so since creating is one of the things that eases the pain, I am finding I am feeling sorrow today - when I allow myself to feel at all.

Being on strike like this is bad stuff. It is generating bad stuff and it is grinding against my well being. I need some help.

Plan A is to lighten up and go out and purposely look for some fun. That sounds soooo good! Plan B is to give in and allow myself to feel it. And hopefully naming it and claiming will end my strike. I think it will take a combination of both. FYI - this is what happens when I stop mediating.

To be continued...



Tag You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment