Saturday, May 28, 2016

With Disorder Comes Grace


Strength comes from struggle. 
When you learn to see your struggles as opportunities to become stronger, better, wiser, then your thinking shifts from "I can't do this" too "I must do this."
~toni sorenson


I am seeing ahead of me another tumultuous time of change in this life of mine. "Tumult" is defined as "a time of confusion or disorder." And as I am more certain than ever that this is of my own making... here is what I am learning about tumult.

One can survive well and move with ease and with joy during tumultuous times.

Old friends are indispensable during tumultuous circumstances.

New friends abound during a tumultuous time. But you have to allow this.

It is not only possible for love to expand exponentially during tumultuous times, it is very often probable.  

Extra body/self care is needed, no matter how well you are supported through your own times of disorder because tumult is physically exhausting.

A tumultuous event may occur over a period of time or only within an instant. Either way, it's ripples will always be felt flowing outward as it dissolves. So becoming more kind and patient are the constant gifts of a tumult as it moves toward completion. The question is will you accept these gifts into your life?

And lastly, I have learned that within the greater scheme of things these times of confusion or disorder are only momentary and the larger Truth is All is Well.

So these are my new rules of engagement as I sit here amongst the growing manifestation I called into being - which appears as disorder, but I KNOW IS REALLY IN DIVINE RIGHT ORDER.


How do you handle confusion and disorder?

Tag! You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment