Monday, November 30, 2015

All Things are Possible


"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" ~walt disney


I am making room for the possibility of bliss. I am letting go of old constraints. I have reasoned that without opening up to the idea of bliss I would not be able to approach it. 

So I am making room to be in bliss, to become blind to that which harnesses me to old ways of being. I have not come this far through the muck and I have not restoratively lain by the sidelines for these many long nights to not get up and get going now that I am just that - restored.

Coming to a conclusion. Concluding a completion. I must be walking through this inner door and hanging up my old hat. I am unencumbered without moss on my feet. I have groaned and growed up. My peace is in knowing that now is the time to move on.  

Thank you for helping me see and be aware of these things for without this constant inner vision not much could manifest. And with this inner vision all things are possible!


Can you see inside yourself well enough...yet?

Tag. You're It!


No comments:

Post a Comment