Monday, September 7, 2015

Without Boundaries


"One must learn the patience of right timing but that patience itself is an active participation in the rhythm and balance of the Divine stream of life." ~david spangler


How am I without boundaries? Does South mean sweet tea and biscuits and North mean bagels and coffee? I have come to see that geography has less traction than new and old beliefs which take hold in me.

I am a person who cares deeply about how her hair looks, loves AC and red ripe tomatoes with mayo – is that Southern? You tell me. Yonder is a place I no longer go. Here and now is where I am meant to be.

Perhaps I am Northern in a Deepok Chopra way. It is within the cool colored chakras above the heart where I like to play. That’s where my peace and proclivities lay.

It is really hard to do, but I want to care less about stories, illusions and possibilities and care more about what is right here in front of me. I want to work hard to see and be the still eternal unchanging Truth among a steady stream of ripples and tides. I am sure this is where my lessons are. I am a work in progress of no particular hemisphere.

What are the things that bind us together - death and life, taxes and Facebook? Certainly not Facebook. So many things to Like and yet so many impersonal monsters breathing faithless fires and breeding so many half-true friends.

Geographical lines are flung out into space as we entertain each other with cats wearing hats and placards of uplifting crap. The bottom line is I am of this world and so are we all - each of us creating and dissolving our boundaries as we go.

My boundaries are more fragile and less sharp than ever. I have been training myself to trade judgment for wonder and expectation for joy. This exchange has swooshed me down a transcendent trail. A trek that has along side it a sun speckled waterway into which I am willingly flung.

Floating merrily merrily down that stream in my big blue-black inner tube, I bob boundlessly with the flow. 

I cannot tell you how long it will take me to reach the end - that place down stream where my imaginary friend has parked our trusty and even more imaginary jeep. But it does not matter as I have given up goal setting too. 

I am experiencing just being plopped in the center of the whole, suspended and positioned just so - so I can only look up as I go.

I am manifesting Peaceful Patience as I look for the Truth in all things. It will show me the way.

What are you manifesting?

Tag. You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment