Thursday, January 15, 2015

Believing is Seeing


"But truer stars did govern Proteus’ birth
His words are bonds, his oaths are oracles,
His love sincere, his thoughts immaculate,
His tears pure messengers sent from his heart,

His heart as far from fraud as heaven from earth."
~william shakespeare

When I live from my past I am unable to see the future of things. Certainly I can hope for the way I want my life to unfold, but the quality and quantity and size of my dreams are contained if I only create from limited sense memories of places I have already experienced here in the physical world. 

However, when I allow my future to dictate my present the number of possible outcomes expands exponentially and I am only limited by my ability to picture what is in my head…and my heart! 

This is why I often make declarations. Possibilities are found in declarations. Possibilities are created by making declarations.

Declarations have become a vehicle which carries me past my old way of being. Declarations are transformal tools which I use to chisel away at what no longer serves me so I can reveal who I want to become. Declarations remove me from my past and catapult me toward my future. 

I make my declarations in the form of what I want to see manifest before my very eyes. When I make believe I am my very best self living my very best life I come up with choices I plan on making, people I plan on meeting and prophecy I plan on coming true. For me - believing is seeing.

"Belief" becomes the shovel that easily unearths new foundations - NO ACTUAL HEAVY LIFTING REQUIRED! By merely using my capacity to imagine, Belief easily creates my new awareness. It is then, as I become more and more nimble at this, it appears as if MAGIC is happening. But the truth is there is no magic, it is just little ol' me becoming more and more who I am meant to be!

What do you declare?

Tag You're It!

No comments:

Post a Comment