Monday, March 16, 2015

Becoming Wide and Open



"Your beliefs become your thoughts 
Your thoughts become your words
Your words become your actions
Your actions become your habits
Your habits become your character
Your character becomes your destiny"
~mohandas ghandi

There is an energy that is spoiling my peace. It crackles and shifts the silence within me. And deep down and all through everything I know - I know this energy is good.

Even though I feel nauseated by its unusual character and unfamiliar tones. Even though I know nothing about what is to come. Even though I feel afraid...I am willing to endure the uncertainty of cascading next events because deep down and all through everything I know - I know this energy is good.

I am opening to the changes of Spring.
I am open to the casting off of my cocoon. 
I am open to the emerging of my new me. 
I am open to the merging of the flows - the flow of my soul's river with the flow of the rhythms of the world. 
I am open to the merging of the flows because I know deep down and all through everything I feel - this merging is good.  
I am wide open.

Tag You're It!



No comments:

Post a Comment